How many smokers do you have?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I currently have two, one bought and one built. I bought a drum over the weekend and will beginning a build sometime in the future for number three.

You can never have too many smokers nor enough stuff to put in them
biggrin.gif

I have a GOSM propane, electric ECB, Lang 84, and a smokehouse

(2) right now - (1) Char griller off set(couldnt give it away at my last garage sale, so it sits in my garage unused since May), and (1) GOSM gasser(awesome smoker). Getting a 18.5" WSM very soon

(1) 22.5" Weber kettle as well.

At home I have a modified SnP...the mini big betty that I build recently (it will be going to the cabin next year). A thermos brand charcoal grill.

At our cabin, we've got a little hibachi grill and a weber kettle...and the fire pit of course.

Got 5 so far,next is a UDS and over the winter want to build a brick smoking pit,got 1,200 bricks now all I need is the time lol

Kinda sort of looks like I need to gather some more tools of the trade.

I may have to wander and get that stainless MES for $150. Just did not want to drive 75 miles one way to get it.

I have four - all home built, my favorite is the one (or two) that I'm cooking with!
2 - Cajun microwaves, one little one - 2' x 2' x 2, one big one 6' x 2' x 3'
1 - UDS
1 - converted Stokamatic coal stoker - still working the kinks out of this one. Had it working good then continued to over engineer it... just last night I cut it back to basics and think I will stop!

3 for now that is a Gosm and a new smoke vault 24" and a charcoal bandera

I've got five in the stable. An 18" WSM, a modified Silver Smoker, two drum smokers, one is outfitted with a Rib-o-Lator, and the prize of the lot is my miniature reverse flow smoker.

I've got 1 WSM, 2 UDSs and these two offsets.

My Big Ugly Pit. 7.5' x 44" offset

8' x 30" Reverse flow w/1/2" plate firebox

Also use this one to cater with as well. Belongs to my cooking partner. We will be building a twin of it (for me!) soon with only a couple of changes.
This one is 6' x 36" x 36" w/36" x 36" x 48" Upright

Since the my other pits are too large for comps, this backyard Gator Pit will be put on a trailer to use as our comp pit.
It's 24" with 48" horizontal and 24"x24"x36" upright and the firebox is 24"x36".

The driveway gets crowded at times!

A 24" Smoke Vault that I love, and a little chief that I route smoke to (from the Vault) via an aluminum dryer vent and 2 buck fan, when I want to cold smoke.

That's enough for now; got other toys to get too.
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
(blaspheme!)

gots 5 now with a couple in thought process. mama says no more til i have more room so 2 are going up for sale.
icon_neutral.gif

Just bought an Amerique.
My wife put her foot down, (finally)! I was getting ridiculous, I had 2 40" MES, a Komodo, 6 rack digital Bradley and a Cookshack 008 and a Cookshack 009.
Just sold all but the Komodo and replaced the electrics with the Amerique.
Really like the Cookshack products.

so far one cheap one from lowes.........but it is getting a hell of a work out!
tongue.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky