How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My best friend in HS had a sister that couldn't quite pronounce my last name correctly. So we told her to say Schnauzer... It stuck and I've been using it for all my non-work login's. Funny thing is it seems pretty popular!

Trying to start over both in life and in profession. Long story how I got to this point. You get two guesses what the name of my startup enterprise is and what I am trying to do. 
439.gif

Reactions: timtimmay
Trying to start over both in life and in profession. Long story how I got to this point. You get two guesses what the name of my startup enterprise is and what I am trying to do. :439:  
I admire anyone who starts over. At some point we've all wanted to but few have had the courage

I wish I had a great story for you, but my Dad gave me that name when I was young. Who knows where he cam up with it. Everyone had a "family" name - and that was mine. I have been keeping him up to date on my latest hobby - my MES, and told him about the forum and my screen name. He got a big kick out of that - he has not thought about that name in a long time.

PG-13 warning on this post!
( I hope this doesn't end up being too offensive to some to post).

I had the opportunity to serve with a great bunch of guys overseas and while there we all had nicknames. Mine ended up being Rooster as my name is Richard (I sometimes go by Dick with close friends and family). Cock would've been a bit vulgar in certain situations so it led to Rooster! [emoji]128019[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] I guess somebody already has this screen name in it's raw form so I added my birth year to the end.

I use it on all forums I am on because I did not think anyone else would ever be using it.

My profession is Landman

My company is SP Land

so, Splandman

When I lived in New York, I used to go to the Indian Reservation and date a very nice young lady. She gave me the name of quickwahay. If you want to know what this means you will have to search the web for the answer.

Not much of a story here. I've always been a big hairy dude so when the discovery channel started doing all those shows on Sasquatch and yettis, my friends thought the name was fitting. Since I'm building a 275 gallon RFS smoking yetti sounded good, lol!

Nick name has always been "Chick."  Was given to me by my dad when I was a baby.  I am also retired US Air Force Chief Master Sergeant...... Thus, "Chief Chick."

I was once a Rollercoaster nut (still love em, but rarely go these days) and Euromir is one my fav rides in a german theme park!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky