How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
also......d8de won't mention the huskers.......promise..............
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

d8de

Shortone;102205 said:
...In the 60's when CB radios were the thing...[/quote]
What?! Huh?! Ya' mean they're not any more?! I got one in my pickup and one in my Jeep...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

@ my age now there isn't much I haven't heard. Although, now I'm realizing there are not many people that forget the name Dingle. True kids can be real harsh at times.

Whoo-hoo!!! We got us another Law Dawg here!! Way to go, ds-I'm a former law dawg meownself-City Police Dept. (Reserve Officer); County-Deputy Constable; Uncle Sam's Army and National Guard- Military Police.

Steve, I thought that's what "short horn" stood for!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

Since Fla. Jeff is absent, I'll give you a 'plaination- Since Jeff hails from South Florida and since he is also a great "Quer", he just kind of lumped them together and came up with SoFlaQuer.

Set a date and I'll try to make it. I got to get over that direction sometime, apparently there is an abundance of Model A parts that are calling my name.

Once again, this has really turned into a great thread. I have really enjoyed reading all the posts, as have many others on SMF.

I get the feelin that everyone seems to know each other a little better now.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Walking Dude,
Yup I recognized that name when I first saw it. But It also reminded me of one of the best beers in America, Homo Erects. brewed by WALKING MAN out of Stevenson Washington right on the Columbia River. Their advertising is the same road sign used at crosswalks.
Jimbo

"salbaje gato" is spanish for wildcat which is one of my favorite cars. i have a 1966 buick wildcat that is unfinished. largely due to the fact that i stared building a smoker while waiting for the primer on the wildcat to cure, which should take a week or so for some of my paint jobs. I have since built two other smokers, and the mighty wildcat is still waiting for her topcoat. my plan is to use her to pull my newest project to the west coast nationals car show next summer. wildcat aka salbaje gato

I dont know how long this thread has been around but I love it. Kinda crazy.
As for my name..... I think it comes from back in the seventies..... cant remember..... if you know what I mean.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky