How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, lessee... Hawg Heaven is the name of my soon2bee catering biz. How did I come up with that name you ask? One of my goals in life is to produce great Q for folks to enjoy... and when I achieve that goal, I'll be in "hog heaven", as my grandma used to say. I just changed the hog to hawg 'cause I like it.

Great thread!

Easy one here. Flew B-52s and "BUFF" crewmembers were known as "CrewDawgs". If you look in the visor, you can see its a self portrait.

101st Airborne, NVA/cong did not know what a eagle (Screaming Eagles) was so they called us chickenmen. My road name is Chickenman so here I became cman95. 95" motor on my scoot. Plus I love chicken.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Mine is just my two latest "hobbies". Although these new ones seem to have bumped the other hobbies into temporary retirement. Just not enough time to do them all.

Well, I've read some very interesting and funny stories...but mine is not!!!
Actually mine is sort of boring and embarrasing!!!(you'll see why)...the ch is my initials...and the dolfnz is for the Miami Dolphins, my all time favorite
team since I was old enough to know about football! anyone who follows
the NFL knows why this is embarrasing...they are 0-6 and probably the
worst team right now...oh well, I'll still root for them every week anyway!
Oh, by the way..I live in southeastern PA and always get razzed about
not being an Eagles fan.....NEVER!
PS...Miami still has the only undefeated team in NFL history..can be proud of something!
icon_razz.gif

chdolfnz

I can't believe your openly admitting you're against the Eagles!! I can just picture you at your local bar on a Sunday afternoon around here! Have ever worn your colors to a home game? My husband is a Seahawks fan and I think it was two years ago we went to a Monday night game. We weren't out of the car 30 seconds and a full can of beer went whizzing past our head...we're going to see them again this year, but he'll have his Eagles stuff on over top!

That's those Eagles fans for ya!! ha ha...Never went to see any games at the Link, but did go to Fl to see the Dolphins play the Eagles 3 years ago for a Mon night game..what a blast we had...but the Eagles fans were everywhere..it was like a home game for them!!! They did get a bit obnoxtious (sp?)..but still had fun..we play the Eagles this year in Dec.
If I go, no visable Dolphin gear...I value my life!!!

chdolfnz

wow, this was a good thread was a good idea.

Mine is pretty boring too. My name is Carl Stottlemyer and I often abbreviate it as C. Stott, hence the login name: cstott.

think Jennifer Lopez and J. Lo, but not as hott.

i once wore my raiders colors to a k.c. game........luckily.......there was a bunch of us........and kc fans are pretty kewl...........now.......about the eagles fan.................wd will leave THAT one alone

d8de

i feel for you (about dealing with eagles fans). I was like 13 years old when my dad and uncle took me to veteran's stadium to see the dallas cowboys. My dad loves the cowboys so I grew up a cowboys fan. anyways the fans were terrible. Michael Irvin made his last play ever that day and as he lied on the field (not moving) the Eagles fans stood up cheering that the "killed Michael Irvin". I grew up loving Troy Aikman, Emmitt, and Michael, and it was a pretty scary moment seeing a hero (i agree on the best in the world, but what did i know) lying on the field hurt while Eagles fans danced and high 5ed in joy.

NO KIDDING?

your last name is DINGLE?
man, you MUST be traminitize from grade school..........my last name is nichols........and everyone called me pickles

d8de

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky