Holy Crap!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats man! Nothing equals such an experience- as you well know by now. My baby just had her wisdom teeth out today. Beef barley soup was requested and just about done :{)

Congratulations, Matt and Denise!

Now that the cat is outta the bag you have a responsibility to keep the SMF Family updated and current as we follow this through to the arrival of our next smoking fanatic.

Mine are grown and gone and all successful in their endeavors. But I still worry over'em and sometimes wonder. A pregnacy lasts about nine minths but parenthood lasts a lifetime!

Thank you for sharing your joy with us!

Cheers!

Thank You All
icon_rolleyes.gif

Congrats meat-man, looks like you'll have another one to break into the world of smoke & Q.

Congradulations. My opinion, that is the absolute best experience that one can have.

My best to you and your family. It really does fly by, but despite some tough times with our oldest, I wouldn't trade em for anything. I'm in about the same boat as rich, my youngest is gonna be a junior in HS.

Matt and Denise, what wonderful news. Like others here Ma and me are almost "empty nesters". Our youngest (of 7) just turned 16 and he will be a Junior when school starts here in about three weeks.

Like Monty said-keep us posted as things develop (pun intended
biggrin.gif
and remember-even thought it's a long ways off, when that little one starts cutting teeth, rib bones make great teethers!!

Thank You All . We are going back in 1 month for another check up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky