Hi from California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

osidephil

Original poster
Aug 3, 2017
California
My name is Phillip and I've been smoking meats for about 3 years. I consider myself a novice looking to create excellent food for my family and friends. I have a Masterbuilt electric and so far has met my needs. I've learned that St. Louis style ribs are amazing when smoked and hit the right temp. So far so good with pork shoulders bone in, they are a party favorite. I just made my first brisket fat side up lol but everyone loved it said it was the most flavorful and moist brisket they have ever had. One week later and I have to make another so I'll try fat side down :). Anyways I'm happy to finally join the forums I've learned a lot from.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky