Hey Todd!!! I love you man!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Any chance of a package deal with a torch?
Yes, Working on it today

TJ
If pellets hold up better during a hot smoke - can't current owners of AMNS just buy pellets and use them?

I understand that its tested to 275F but will anything happen to the construction of the smoker if it is exposed to higher temps? i.e. will it warp?
Burning pellets produce more heat than burning sawdust, in the AMNS and AMNPS.  The dividers in the new A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER are designed to keep the smoldering pellets or sawdust from jumping rows, while allowing for adequate air flow. 

Yes, the AMNPS was tested up to 275°.  My smoker only goes to 275°, and honestly, I don't know many who smoke at temps above 275°.  I'm sure it will withstand normal smoking temps.

In January, we incorporated a new "X" pattern base to the 6x8, that eliminates warping at higher temps, in a smoker. In March the 6x6's were fabricated with the new "X" base and all A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKERS have the "X" pattern base.

The "Bonus" to the new "X" pattern base is better air flow in the 1st and last rows.

Todd

Hi Todd - congratulations on the 2000 posts, AND on the release of a new fine product :-)

Wish I'd waited - bought the AMNS package with 10 lbs of dust just a month ago, I think under an "anonymous" checkout.  Works great for smoking cheese and salmon, but I have some trouble at 225 degree.  What deal do you have for recent/existing customers?  Would you please PM me with the detail?  Thanks! 
Thanks for the Congrats!

The AMNS is a great little gadget that was originally designed for "Cold Smoking", and guys quickly found it useful at higher temps.  By keeping the middle row empty, it performs well at 225°

Your sawdust will not go to waste! 

If you decide to buy a new A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER, you can still use your sawdust.

We're working on a few different deals for existing customers and new customers.  For now, I'm offering $10 off the purchase of an A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER to current customers.  When you login, you'll receive "Member Pricing".  If you forgot your password, you can request it when you login.  If you purchased as "Anonymous", email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a coupon code.  I'll verify your previous purchase before I send the coupon code.

Todd

[email protected]

Todd this new one will it burn reg smoke chips. I grind mine myself through a wood chipper or buy from a local store. Like the stuff one buys for little and or big chief smokers.\??

Karl

Hey Karl,

No, wood chips are too big to burn in the AMNS or AMNPS.

Pellets can be purchased for less than you think!

Todd

Cool Craig,  I haven't had the chance to use mine yet because of being sick but plan on giving it a workout this weekend....
8c141dd9_smilies-300.png

Originally Posted by Beer-B-Q  

Cool Craig,  I haven't had the chance to use mine yet because of being sick but plan on giving it a workout this weekend.
8c141dd9_smilies-300.png
Get better will ya!!!

Craig

Originally Posted by TJohnson  

We're working on a few different deals for existing customers and new customers.  For now, I'm offering $10 off the purchase of an A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER to current customers.  When you login, you'll receive "Member Pricing".  If you forgot your password, you can request it when you login.  If you purchased as "Anonymous", email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a coupon code.  I'll verify your previous purchase before I send the coupon code.
I think I love you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky