What Dogs Can DO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Bring people together.
Was totally blown away this morning from two wonderful people that I and my two dogs have got to know over the last couple of years. Haley started the friendship and it just got bigger when Oakely came along. I walk the dogs a couple of times a day around the village and got to know Derik (small motor mechanic) and Elissa front counter parts girl from Fantasy Fall gas station. Both love seeing my pups come by for a visit. This morning they gave us Christmas presents for the dogs and a much needed part for my old husqvarna 268 chain brake that they don't make anymore.
Its good to see that there is still some good people in this screwed up world.

20231222_143155.jpg

Last edited:
Man dogs can bring so much happiness into the world. And its great when they bring good people into your life.

Jim

Reactions: KBFlyer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky