Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dorzak

Original poster
Aug 3, 2017
Hello all,

I have recently started trying my hand at smoking.  I have a lot of experience with grilling, but started smoking in April.   Since I am new to it I have been sticking to mostly inexpensive cuts of meat found on sale.   So far I have smoked chicken breasts, country style ribs, tri-tip (when I found it on sale for $2.49/lb), and several pork loins (all under $2/lb).  Here is some images from my last two batches of pork loin.   The first is on the grill on July 16, and the done one is from last weekend.

Dorzak, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and making that smoker earn a living.

Seeing those pork loins makes me think of Canadian bacon, or as my sister calls it, skinny ham.  If you haven't tried it yet, add it to your list of things to try. 

Enjoy the forum!

Ray 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky