HELLO!!! New Smoker Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sedlacek2001

Original poster
Apr 14, 2020
Hello Everyone! I am new to smoking...Been grilling for years...Just new to smoking. Currently live in Northern Georgia. I'm 37 years old, married and have 3 children (10 months, 4 and 6 years). I currently have a Traeger Grill and am looking to pick up a Kamado Joe in the near future. Where should I post questions in regards to timing and smoking a prime rib?

Welcome fellow Georgian! This is the best place to be for info from some of the best people around. you can ask anything and you will get many great answers.

Reactions: Sedlacek2001
Welcome from ND
Hit the search forum on home page, prime rib and it will give you lots of info or these folks can answer about any question you can throw their way.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky