Hello Everyone!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

constablecurt

Original poster
Jan 13, 2017
S.E. Pennsylvania
Hi All,
I just went and bought a Masterbuillt Pro dual fuel smoker. I've grilled for the last forty years, but after watching several shows on smoking meats I decided to give it a try. Not sure how smoking here in S.E Pennsylvania in the winter is going to work out, but I'm determined to find out!

Regards,

Curt

Hello Curt, Welcome to SMF. you have come to the right place, enjoy and share the knowledge.

Charlie 

drool.gif
   I'm hungry.........

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a cloudy and cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                        great people with tons of information on just about everything.

That's some mighty purdy yard bird

Gary

Welcome from SC, Curt. It's really good to have you here on this great site. That's a nice looking chicken and wings.

Keep up the good smoking and good luck, Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky