HAWG'S SPIRAL HAM THE BEARCARVER WAY! **FINAL PICS**

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks VOL! The maiden voyage turned out good. Bear's recipe was spot on!!

Looks Great, Hawg!!!
Nothing like a Double Smoked Ham.
Nice Job!
Love that Rack, for those who need it too!!!
Like.
Now you gotta do my other one, and save some money:
I buy the "CHEAP" Ham Portions (Shank & Butt), and can usually get them for around $1 per pound. Then I use the fat from the Ham instead of having to use Bacon.
That way a 10 pound Double Smoked Ham costs about $10.
I think they even taste better than the Spiral Sliced Hams.
Check this one out:
Double Smoked Ham

Bear

Reactions: Hawging It
Looks Great, Hawg!!!
Nothing like a Double Smoked Ham.
Nice Job!
Love that Rack, for those who need it too!!!
Like.
Now you gotta do my other one, and save some money:
I buy the "CHEAP" Ham Portions (Shank & Butt), and can usually get them for around $1 per pound. Then I use the fat from the Ham instead of having to use Bacon.
That way a 10 pound Double Smoked Ham costs about $10.
I think they even taste better than the Spiral Sliced Hams.
Check this one out:
Double Smoked Ham

Bear
I saw that. Going to do that one as well. That way I can slice it any way I want. I could smell a hint of every spice in your glaze recipe. I loved the ginger the most. I may add more ginger and cinnamon next time. Do you think there is any harm in that?

I saw that. Going to do that one as well. That way I can slice it any way I want. I could smell a hint of every spice in your glaze recipe. I loved the ginger the most. I may add more ginger and cinnamon next time. Do you think there is any harm in that?

No Harm at All.
I made some adjustments way back when I first made it.
You might even make it better. I was just kinda winging it.

Bear

Reactions: Hawging It
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky