Happy Winter to all, LOL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Reading back through the comments and watching Lefty melt away...I gotta agree with indaswamp indaswamp If we had that much snow here the state would be shut down and a state of emergency declared.

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
If we had that much snow here the state would be shut down

We only had 6-8" give or take. Depending on where you are. I wish I could say that is the most we ever get.
That is a wishful thought on my part. That is a light snowfall , with some blowing around.

Nothing to make a whole baseball team of Lefty's just out of the driveway snow most times.

I understand if you don't get snow how it would be terrible, but we get snow quite often, and it goes fast sometimes .
And our roads are full of people you would think grew up in Miami and never seen snow before.
Those are the fools we have to watch out for . It is like they are newborns every year when it snows.

Sorry off the soap box for now.... :emoji_disappointed: :emoji_disappointed:

David

And our roads are full of people you would think grew up in Miami and never seen snow before.
Those are the fools we have to watch out for . It is like they are newborns every year when it snows.
The first snowfall is always the worst. People seem to forget how to drive in snow.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky