Guilty pleasures with food

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtman775

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 26, 2008
nj
Come on guy's. What is your favorite food/junk food that you know your not supposed to have? Wether you eat it in excess or it does bad things to you on the way out. Mine is buffalo wings, i looooove em and will make the sacrifice to have them when i can.

My new favorite late night snack while I sit around watching TV is Banana flavored Teddy Grahms.

But the all time favorite has to be Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies and milk.

i agree with the first post.... buffalo chicken wings WITH blue cheese.(because they arent bad enough by themselves!)
icon_mrgreen.gif

Well my favorite of anything is spinach, but that's something you should eat so that's out.
I guess my favorite "bad" would either have to be a good philly styled cheesesteak, pepper shooters (bad cause the proscuitto and provolone) or jalapeno poppers.

If you guys and/or gals like chicken wings you might enjoy this recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Buffalo...ip/Detail.aspx

It is very highly rated by members of the site and gets lots of high praise.
Though when making a recipe from allrecipes make sure to read the top couple of reviews for helpful hints or tips.

Doritos, I literally crave for them alongside my sandwich for lunch sometimes. I'm pretty sure there's some sort of addicting drug in the "cheese" powder they use.

I have a few, anything deep fried(chicken, pork chops, pork tenderloin), deli meats(especially the fatty mortadella, imported salamins, and capicolas), & shellfish:

enjoy:

broaster fried 1/2 lite chicken:

3413903147_6cdcd17647.jpg

broaster deep fried chop:

3335576680_703268d614.jpg

pork tenderloin the size of a frisbee:

3278598077_b186ebc70b.jpg

muffaletta:

3247808072_21696a02f3.jpg

shellfish platter for 2:

3016498525_118d40f61e.jpg

I'd weigh 300 lbs if I didnt drink Miller High Life Light.

Pizza......covered with crushed red pepper flakes. I had about 1/3 of a large combo lastnight. I'm paying for that one as we speak.....
icon_redface.gif
!!! It only took about 15 hours to remind me what I did.....LOL!!!!!!!!

Eric

Gotta be pizza AND wings! Love pizza with x-tra cheese pepperoni, sausage, ham and bacon. Medium wings with blue cheese!! ahhh heaven. I guess that is why at one time in my life I was 310 lbs! The ole diabetes hit me and I had to give all that up.

I'll give you one clue...

2662784822_b582e47e35_o.jpg

I'll go with that too. Unfortunately I can't find my favorite flavor anymore... "Fiery Habenero".
I also enjoy "Poore Brothers Jalepeno Potato Chips". I like it real hot.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif
wink.gif

I think my downfall is deep fried oreos and chocolate milk.

cheetos, scotch eggs, meat sticks, coke,mountain dew, monster energy drinks..

my eating habits have not been the greatest lately... mrs teacup is away visiting her family in Wisconsin..lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky