Great Company They Have My Vote.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

catfish

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2007
FT Lee VA
Howdy all.
Want to share my experience with oregon scientific with you. Have the didgital wireless thermo they produce(awa131 I think).
Well I junked up my probe and sent them a E-mail to request some service help. Said 2 days I will hear a response if not call this #. Well very busy at work and was getting a little angry about no return E-mail. Came home today and found a package on the table. They sent me a WHOLE NEW RIG. I originaly filled out the warranty papers online. then asked if I could purchase a new probe.They asked if I had a recipt said no and still received the best service ever.

Sorry I was raving about them but it is hard to find a company like this that actually is this helpful.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky