Goose/Pork Fermented Pepperoni Sticks...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
In the drying chamber....be done in 5-7 days...hopefully, before the Tropical depressions make landfall and the power goes out...
I was pricing generators today, I’ve got 3 fridges and a deep freezer and all are full. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Sticks look beautiful, by the way!

I was pricing generators today, I’ve got 3 fridges and a deep freezer and all are full. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Sticks look beautiful, by the way!
I got 4 stand up deep freezers, 1 drying chamber, and 2 refrigerators...:emoji_astonished: Gotta go fill up gas cans tomorrow. Good thing gas is cheap right now...

Reactions: 73saint
6 days in, 32% weight loss. I flipped the sticks bottom to top tonight for even drying. Another 2 days and they should be about done...
IMG_20200824_224429.jpg

Reactions: 73saint
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky