Glad to be back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 3, 2009
Long time member ,moderator and OTBS. many of you don't know me .
We lost our home in the flood of 2016 here in Louisiana. I have been trying to get the house rebuilt and everything back in some semblance of normalcy since then. We are back up and running and life is good. Lost both my MES 40s in the flood and still haven't replaced those. But i can smoke with a tin can , a soldering iron and a cardboard box.hoping to get back in the flow and become active on the site again. TBS and good temps to everyone. Bob

Welcome back my friend glad your getting things somewhat back to normal

Welcome back Bob. Glad to have you back

Sorry to hear about your house eman. Yea, that flood was something else! I have friends that still are not back to normal. I cooked meals for a month or more after the flood for families and friends...

Welcome back glad to hear things are starting to get back to normal.

Chris

I can't imagine what you went thru Bob, but I'm sure glad to see you back on here!
Great to know things are returning to normal!
Al

Hey Bob, welcome back! sorry to here about your life getting upended but glad to hear you're back to a comfortable normal..

Welcome back Bob. Man sorry to hear about your lost have been wondering where you were. Glad to see your over coming life's perils. Get back on chat with us.

Warren

Welcome back.. Bad news about your home and belongings. Hope you're up and running quickly!

Welcome back. Been tough keeping it together, round here without you. But the Guys pulled together, In Your Name, and we are still going strong.....JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky