Forum help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clinchmtnbbq

Original poster
May 29, 2009
Weber City Va
I'm a member of several forums but I have never seen one setup like this one.
I have tried to change the way the pages are set up but every one to me is backwards or a pain to get to the last posts that where made????

what setting do you use?

I had the same problem but in your UserCP there's options that change it back to "normal". Play with those and you'll get it.

Click User CP at top of this page. Then on the left hand side of the page click Edit options. Then scroll down till you see Thread display options. On the right in thread display options it will say linear newest first. Change this to Lineaer oldest first. That should solve your problem.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks a bunch, I got it set just the way I like it now!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I also changed the display to 10 posts per page and that got rid of the scroll section at the top.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky