Five Quick Weeknight Meals (Mega Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meals Robert. You know they do make things called irrigation systems that make that watering pretty darn easy :emoji_laughing:
Before we moved to the farm I used to run the smoker 4 or 5 times a week making our dinner and spent a lot of time in the pool while doing so

I would have no problem sitting to any of those plates right there .
Than a big nap in the pool on my Rubber Duck floaty.
Very much appreciate it David, but none of these stack up to the amazing stuff you've been turning out lately. Just some quick, simple meals. Plenty of room in the pool for you and your ducky so come on down!!

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great looking meals Robert. You know they do make things called irrigation systems that make that watering pretty darn easy
Thanks so much Jerry. The kind words are appreciated. The main part of the yard is irrigated. The rest of the land was bought in two different purchases after moving in. Irrigation to those areas would be great but there are some logistical issues. It'd take over a mile of water and electric lines to get to all the places needing water for starters. Taking into account, everything would have to be excavated through solid rock, that poses a problem. We looked into having it done and the cost would be several hundred thousand dollars. We can water a lot of plants for that kind of $$ :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky