FISH TACOS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Had some Fish Tacos for Supper, Grilled Steel-head, Wife's Mango Salsa , White Mexican Cheese, Cabbage and Lime MMMmmmmm Can't Beat em

IMG_1128.jpg

Sorry Warren :emoji_disappointed:

Gary

Here in central Ohio, there was no such thing as any seafood made in any Mexican style. I thought that was strange, because Mexico has seashores and rivers and lakes. Now things are better around here, and there are some good fish tacos.

Fish Tacos are GOOD

Gary

Looks like the fixin's for some good taco's. We don't have them nearly enough around here.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank's Pretty Tasty !!

Gary

Looks Great !!
And even worse than others, "I have Never had a "Fish Taco", and very few "Other" kinds of Tacos.
It just isn't big in SE PA.
Thanks for Showing, Gary!!

Bear

I know different parts of the country have different taste, All types of Tacos are Big in Texas
Thanks for the Like
Gary

There is a farm labor camp down the road from me and any time I catch a couple of lake trout out on the "Big Lake" I'll stop a give the fish to them, just a little too oily for my taste. They always offer some so I guess I'll have to try it next time.

Thank you

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky