Crab Stuffed Salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats to your son, great idea on the salmon. Thank you for recipe, I would kill that meal.
I'll be making it, Ty and congrats!

Congrats! Food looks good too! :) Any suggestions on how to keep the filling inside the fish?
To make this I always buy center cut pieces of salmon that are about 1” or more thick. And about 4” long (nose to tail) the pocket for the filling is close to 3”x3” so it’s a nice deep pocket (take your time with a sharp knife and keep it centered) I fill the pocket pretty full and just to the edge of the fish. When cooking I’m usually about 300F until IT of about 120F as you can see in the picks a small amount of stuffing comes out but maybe just a spoon full. The rest stays in just fine. You could toothpick the opening but I usually don’t.

Reactions: tpc74
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky