First Timer from Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

homesmokehome

Original poster
May 1, 2017
Michigan
Greeting All,
Jeff here from the great state of Michigan. I live about 20 minutes outside of Wolverine Country. GO BLUE!!

I've had an interest in smoking for several years now. I came across this site about a year ago and have really ramped up my interest. I've been drooling over all the QVIEWS praying for the day I get to take my first stab at it.

Well that prayer came true over the weekend. My beautiful wife bought me a slightly used vertical Charbroil over the weekend for my upcoming 30th bday. Unfortunately the weather in Michigan has been on the chilly and rainy side lately. But instead of viewing that as a bad thing. I'm viewing it as time to plan my first smoke.

Proverbs 20:18 says " Plans succeed through good counsel; don't go to war without wise advise "

SMF... will you be my counsel?
What should my first smoke be?

Jeff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky