First smoke post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronald e raines

Original poster
Apr 20, 2011
Nashville,Tn
I have been a member on here but have never posted  a smoke so I guess it's about time huh?

10lb butt all rubbed up waiting on the Mes30!
fe6e92cb_004.jpg

popcorn.gif
  long night better get some
beercheer.gif

I got 6 butts going in the smoker saturday morning . Want them on by 5AM.

Just finishing up my 2nd butt in the oven right now - sitting at 198.  My first time smoking a Boston Butt, and I pulled the first already and it tasted pretty good!  Got some homemade BBQ sauce freshly bottled and ready for some good Q!!!  Happy smoking to you guys!

Last edited:
Well it was ready as I went to work at 3 am and I just came home at 8:30pm so my wife pulled it. I will try to post better pics next time! It took about 13 hrs total. SORRY!!

The Pork looks good. As far as posting...No big deal. There are guys here with HUNDREDS of posts and not a single thread started of anything they have Smoked!...JJ
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky