First Pork Loin on MES w/ QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigpoppa

Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
Austin Texas
I soaked this 8.5 pound pork loin for 12 hours in Sweetwater Spice's Apple Chipotle Brine. I then wrapped it in apple wood smoked bacon and smoked it with and apple and oak blend pellet. I did 8 hours @ 225 and it was AWESOME! I had a few friends over for dinner tonight and they all said that it was the best pork loin that they have ever eaten...hands down! The smell was intoxicating....it looked beautiful...and it tasted AMAZING! I must say that the AMNPS is a GOD SEND for smoking. I just received mine a couple of days ago and it was my first time using it. This thing rocks and makes longer smokes so much easier. If you don't have one I would highly recommend getting one.

f7ddc677_DSCF1421.jpg
d14643c8_DSCF1425.jpg
474b6cc3_DSCF1427.jpg
a8db331b_DSCF1429.jpg
3ab95a81_DSCF1432.jpg
78f7e0f5_DSCF1436.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky