Fire House Feast...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
I delivered a bunch of smoke sausage that I made for some of the guys at the fire house earlier today. Plans were made for dinner. I told them I had about 3# of uncased boudin at the house that needed to be eaten....Boudin balls it is then they said. They picked up some oil and pepperjack cheese along with some sides.

FF and pepperjack cheese stuffed boudin balls, battered and fried...
IMG_20240502_173246.jpg

Broiled Brussel sprouts with feta cheese, bacon and pepper jelly glaze...
IMG_20240502_172948.jpg

The Plate:
IMG_20240502_173726.jpg

Close up...
IMG_20240502_173729.jpg

Oh yeah! All oooey gooey inside!!! Money!!
Yum....good meal tonight....

I delivered a bunch of smoke sausage that I made for some of the guys at the fire house earlier today. Plans were made for dinner. I told them I had about 3# of uncased boudin at the house that needed to be eaten....Boudin balls it is then they said. They picked up some oil and pepperjack cheese along with some sides.

FF and pepperjack cheese stuffed boudin balls, battered and fried...
View attachment 695994

Broiled Brussel sprouts with feta cheese, bacon and pepper jelly glaze...
View attachment 695993

The Plate:
View attachment 695995

Close up...
View attachment 695996
Oh yeah! All oooey gooey inside!!! Money!!
Yum....good meal tonight....
Feast for champions right there! Looks great. Dang I'm hungry now.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Looks great Keith, although if I got called out to a fire after eating the BSprouts I may be the cause of spreading the fire instead of extinguishing the fire.

Point for sure
Chris

A great way to use up the last of the Boudin. The meal looks very delicious then you jammed it up with bacon! Nice work.

Feast for champions right there! Looks great. Dang I'm hungry now.

Hell yeah! That's a feast there!

Wish I was a Fireman again and that was set up for meals .

That is quite a feast, and I would even try the sprout dich, :emoji_yum:

David

Wow! Now thats some goodness. Even the fries look great!

Looks great Keith, although if I got called out to a fire after eating the BSprouts I may be the cause of spreading the fire instead of extinguishing the fire.

Point for sure
Chris

Great looking food. I hope you didn't put them "all" to sleep with full bellies. 😀

A great way to use up the last of the Boudin. The meal looks very delicious then you jammed it up with bacon! Nice work.

Can I put in an order for a batch of the boudin balls frozen.....I gotta try out the deep fryer BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma enabled me in to. And I think those would be the way to do it!

Jim
Thanks Fellas!
SmokinEdge SmokinEdge , Still have plenty of boudin frozen. About 30# left...these will be made again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky