• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Few cooks on new Blackstone!

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
I love my 36" BlackStone. It's great with a big crowd. Cooked many hotdogs, Brats, Hambugers and all sorts of breakfast items.

Keep it clean and well oiled and you will never have a problem with it.

Happy cooking!!
I don't remember exactly what it all had on the pic saying how much it could cook at one time but it was a bunch! Once seasoned it's like a big cast iron pan...non stick, and heavy!

Ryan

ravenclan

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Sep 8, 2009
I don't remember exactly what it all had on the pic saying how much it could cook at one time but it was a bunch! Once seasoned it's like a big cast iron pan...non stick, and heavy!

Ryan
Brokenhandle,

That's exactly what it is. I have cooked 18 hamburgers, 24 hotdogs and 18 brats all at once. The hardest part is getting it all done together!

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Wow what a great cook I sure would like one too. When are you shipping mine? :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Wow what a great cook I sure would like one too. When are you shipping mine? :emoji_laughing:

Warren
Lol, thanks Warren! You mean you haven't received yours yet? That darn mailman must have it! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Hahaha no not yet yup fright is terrible today.

Thanks for the like I appreciate it Ryan

Warren

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
All looks good. I need to get my CC out. Last time I used it was in my garage and it smelled like burgers for a few days haah

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Tasty looking cooks. You need a :emoji_bellhop: so you can hit it with your spatula and yell - ORDER READY - PICK IT UP!
Thanks bud! And that's just funny! But also pretty sure I know what my wife would do with it!

Welcome to the flat top dark side! Some fine looking cooks Ryan!
Thanks John! Didn't know the dark side would taste this good!

All looks good. I need to get my CC out. Last time I used it was in my garage and it smelled like burgers for a few days haah
Thank you! And know exactly what you mean about the lasting aroma!

Ryan

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Heck I even forgot one...smoked some ham not long ago so threw a t bone in to smoke also...just one, wife was working an overnight

20220115_203038.jpg

Can't remember for sure when I pulled it, thinking about 120 degrees, then seared on the Blackstone

20220115_232034.jpg

No grill marks but sure was good!

Ryan

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Yep... I really need to get on the flat top train... All that looks fantastic!.. Those cheeseteaks have me drooling!... Your getting some good meals out of it so far!!

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Yep... I really need to get on the flat top train... All that looks fantastic!.. Those cheeseteaks have me drooling!... Your getting some good meals out of it so far!!
Thanks Travis! You would love it, and so would your boys! At 49 years old I try to pick my meals I wanna really enjoy, even though I probably shouldn't! But would just love to load it up with pancakes and French toast!

crazymoon

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2014
BH,:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished: that is a lot of good eating off your griddle! :emoji_thumbsup:

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Feb 25, 2016
I'd love to but I dont think youd want me around there for at least a week. :emoji_laughing: The little man is pretty much back except he wears out a bit faster than he used to. My wife is getting her butt kicked by all this. So far I am still negative.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky