Last night's dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
Made some 1/4 pound onion smashburgers for dinner.

85/15 beef from Oneida farms
Ciabatta rolls
Wisconsin medium cheddar cheese :emoji_yum:
Yellow onion
Jack Daniels steak seasoning
butter

I started using the Ciabatta rolls as they have lower sugar than other buns. Wish I made the switch long ago. Great texture and flavor for the burgers.

These burgers turned out fantastic! Perfect crust on the meat and the Jack Daniels seasoning really kicked up the flavor. Since I have gotten my Blackstone griddle, I think I have achieved burger and hash brown perfection. So satisfying being able to cook such great food. :emoji_grinning:

JC :emoji_cat:

Ciabatta.jpg

flipped.jpg

cheesed.jpg

finished.jpg

Those look great JC!
Never thought about Ciabatta rolls, will have to learn how to make them.
How big were the patties ?

Reactions: JC in GB
Those look great JC!
Never thought about Ciabatta rolls, will have to learn how to make them.
How big were the patties ?

I made 1/4 pound burgers. I usually make 5 burgers from a pound but I only had 4 rolls. So quarter pounders it was! :emoji_yum: :emoji_sunglasses:

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: 02ebz06
Boy would those burgers hit the spot. Nicely done JC

Point for sure
Chris

• Love
I love smash burgers and yours look great! Gonna have to try those rolls... bet they really add to it!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky