EXTREME HEAT - F Bomb Hot Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I have a friend who's buys sauces for his buddies. Awhile back he told me they always love the flavor but want something much hotter. He asked me to make a sauce to knock em down a notch lol. One quart ferment was 95% Butch T Scorpion peppers I grew and 5% red bell pepper to assist the fermentation process. Most super hot peppers have very thin flesh and very little sugars in them making fermenting slow. As always I used a 3.5% sea salt brine and do not remove pepper seeds. The sauce is finished with brine, white vinegar, cumin, smoked paprika, natural hickory smoke powder, salt and lastly xanthan gum to reduce separation. Pepper content is at least 60%. Vitamix for the win again with a perfect smooth blend.
1000005510-01.jpeg
1000005508-01.jpeg

He asked to be knocked down a notch. That should certainly do it.

Last edited:
Great Gawd Jeff!! You trying to set the world on fire?? :emoji_laughing: That stuff must be amazing if you're giving it the accolades that you are knowing that you're very hard on yourself when critiquing your accomplishments.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
He asked to be knocked down a notch. That should certainly do it.
I would hope so!
Better print out a hold harmless waiver .
Probably not a bad idea!
OH me likey...wish you where closer, that sounds like a must try for me.
Ah so you are a serious chili head! This one's too hot for me unless I'm just putting a little in a bowl of soup or something.
Sounds like mission accomplished. I'd like to see their faces when they try it.

Point for sure
Chris

This would be my only concern after.
View attachment 677925
Ha I worried about this effect today or tomorrow from my tasting while making it!
You guys are going to hurt yourselves.🥵
This one can put a hurt on for sure. I wore safety glasses, double gloves and a mask while making it. The whiff without my mask over the blender I felt obligated to try only happened once lol
Great Gawd Jeff!! You trying to set the world on fire?? :emoji_laughing: That stuff must be amazing if you're giving it the accolades that you are knowing that you're very hard on yourself when critiquing your accomplishments.

Robert
It's hot for sure but I'd be the first to say not my best flavored sauce. It's hard to flavor that much scorpion and it's floral taste. It's good but I prefer many others.

Wow.... Sorry but I'll pass!

Ghost is my limit.

Looks great though!
Thanks! I'm with you , this is beyond my personal limit but customers have spoken. There's a niche out there for silly hot lol
That has got to be some Nuclear Nectar Jeff!!!!!
Keith I'm totally stealing that for a future super hot sauce!!
Do you have to throw the blender out after making a batch of that, or does it just dissolve into nothingness?

:emoji_wink:
Haha good old American Vitamix takes it's and washes right out.

Reactions: indaswamp
It’s legit. A little goes a long way. You eat a little, think not so bad, 6 minutes later your tongue, roof of your mouth, and the back of your throat starts tingling.
Put to much on you will be eating ice cream for days to cool the heat

Reactions: jcam222
Sounds great, ------ wait I mean great for other folks.
I know that would be above and beyond anything I could handle.

I like hot and flavour, but am very careful on challenging the strength of my drawers, lol 🔥🔥

David

Reactions: JLeonard
It’s legit. A little goes a long way. You eat a little, think not so bad, 6 minutes later your tongue, roof of your mouth, and the back of your throat starts tingling.
Put to much on you will be eating ice cream for days to cool the heat
You've tried all my sauces so you know it's the hottest lol. It's a gut bomb
If his friends say that’s not hot enough he needs new friends. For surely they are from the devil. Good lord I can only imagine the fumes when the lid is popped.
View attachment 677946
Jeffs suit for mixing and bottling

Jim
I wore safety glasses, gloves and a mask for this one. It was brutal over the blender. I took the obligatory breath over the blender after the first mix and it took my breath away and left me coughing lol
Sounds great, ------ wait I mean great for other folks.
I know that would be above and beyond anything I could handle.

I like hot and flavour, but am very careful on challenging the strength of my drawers, lol 🔥🔥

David
This one is for other people in my book too.
I'm sweating, my eyes are watering and my mouth is on fire just looking at the pictures...
Ha you need to taste it

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky