Draft Times for my leagues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got a D- lol. No worries I got an F last year and won the league and some dough. Those Yahoo dopes don’t know what they are doing.
That’s what I’m counting on. Had to make a million waiver moves but at least won one playoff game.
Just ish I had more players I’d actually be rooting for in real life. Oh well.

And the defense player choices aren’t great. Didn’t peruse the scoring criteria, but assume you need sacks or interceptions to really score, and those are mostly spoken for. Need to find some sleepers. But that’s a fun challenge too.

Reactions: jcam222
That’s what I’m counting on. Had to make a million waiver moves but at least won one playoff game.
Just ish I had more players I’d actually be rooting for in real life. Oh well.

And the defense player choices aren’t great. Didn’t peruse the scoring criteria, but assume you need sacks or interceptions to really score, and those are mostly spoken for. Need to find some sleepers. But that’s a fun challenge too.
IDP is first and foremost about tackles for the scoring. I honestly meant to have 2 D 2 DL and 2 DB. The DL slots would have focused more on sacks. If everyone enjoys the league I'll make that change for next year.

It was a fun and the league looks like it will be fun, competitive and some barbs traded back and forth.

I got an A+ too on the grade. I just wanted Ekeler and Allen and then I just tried to take the best available.
IMG_0768.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky