Crazy Country Breakfast For Our U.S. Navy Guests (Lotsa Cool Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow that's one hell of a breakfast Robert. I bet your family really enjoyed that! Nice and filling I'm sure. My hats off to you for that one my friend!

Thanks so much to both of you, for the commentary and your service to our country. There is yet another aspect to my life that neither of you would have any way of knowing. My grandfather was in the Navy during WW II, my dad was an Army grunt, my daughters are both in the Navy. Absolutely no disrespect intended for any branch of the military, but I was raised in an Army household. Should either of you show up for a meal at my house, it would not be a basic breakfast. I'd be inclined to pull out all the stops and make a meal that was beyond words. I'm very proud of the military heritage within my family but having been born and raised Army, you would be recipients of the absolute best I could put together insofar as a meal goes.

Now to a different story, albeit brief. I have seen a HUGE turn-around in the mentality of the American public toward our military service personnel. It was like the ultimate reality check yesterday when we were touring the wineries with Courtney and Evan. I'm toying with the idea of doing a post reflecting my observations over the entire course of my life documenting what I've noticed. There are SOOOO many current and previous military personnel in this forum that I'm very much inclined to share my story but just not sure f it would be appropriate....but it is certainly positive!!

Wondering if I should,
Robert

FWIW, I would like to hear it. My grandfather was a WWI vet and my father was a WWII Combat Medic in the Pacific theater.

Nice job. I eat eggs every day and am alwayslooking for a change...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky