Chicken quarters

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cornman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 30, 2016
South central PA
Picked up chicken quarters on clearance and the father-in-law was stopping over for dinner so I smoked’em up. Marinated with Chiavettas and then patted with McCormicks Cowboy Rub and smoked with hickory and apple. Only a finished picture as I was mowing in between getting dinner together, but the wife and father were all about it. The chicken had a great juicy flavor and when you get the father-in-laws approval, you know you did well. . Thanks for looking!

3E5B49D5-F070-4BB3-BE09-C09F75640F02.jpeg

A fine looking meal there!The bird looks stellar! But man... I need to find some of those little red new potatoes! It's that time of year again.

Very nice plate there. That chicken looks really good. It's been a while since I have put any chicken out on mine. Thanks for the inspiration to give it a go again this weekend.

George

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky