Cheesesteaks & a Quakertown Weber

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lookin' pretty darned tasty there Bear!! I managed to create a decent cheese steak last week and enjoyed every bite if it...but what's not to love, eh? :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I've had Thousands of Great Cheesesteaks, and I can count the bad ones I've had on one hand.
I've seen some of yours & they looked Awesome!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
We made that pie last night. Loved it! The Mrs. looked at the pictures you posted and immediately asked for the recipe. In 35 + years of marriage, this has never happened. I was very surprised. But a big thanks to Mrs. Bear for the recipe, we loved the pie, and it's now in our regular rotation.

Bear:
I was writing down the recipe for the pie , than i came across the Raspberry Chiffon Pie. Well sir i bookmarked that one also
I think i have to stop ( lol) reading your posts. Or i will be off to Walmart for next size up in Jeans
But really thank you and the Mrs. for the great looking and so to be tasting pies
David

Bear:
I was writing down the recipe for the pie , than i came across the Raspberry Chiffon Pie. Well sir i bookmarked that one also
I think i have to stop ( lol) reading your posts. Or i will be off to Walmart for next size up in Jeans
But really thank you and the Mrs. for the great looking and so to be tasting pies
David
Might be time for the stretchy pants lol! I can honestly tell you how good that pie is! Courtesy of Bearcarver Bearcarver and his wife! You won't be disappointed!

20200107_161554.jpg

Ryan

Bear:
David

Thank You David!!
I like this "Cherries in the Snow".
However my all time favorite is the "Raspberry Chiffon Pie".
It's what I request every year for my Birthday.
Ryan likes it pretty much too. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.
BTW: That Raspberry Chiffon Pie is in my Step by Step Index--
Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky