Cant smoke anything at all where I'm goin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey all I just wanted to give a last SHOUT OUT before I leave tomorrow. Clear skys and Happy Smoke to you all this coming summer.

GOOD LUCK MIKE Have Fun I wish you the best of luck. Lets see 12th man flag from there.

beercheer.gif
Cheers man.

Hey Mike that is soo cool ! I had a friend who worked down there a few years ago.  Did several summer overs and a full year as a heavy machinery mechanic.

NOOOO CHASING THE PENGUINS!!!! Its against the LAW! From what he says you'll have no problem finding something to drink while your there.

he made a lot of money working down south!!!Hope you have a lot of fun! He vacationed over in New Zealand after his tour was over one year. Said it was awesome!

Safe travels!

SOB

GREETINGS FROM THE ICE!!! I have made it here safely. I am on a communal computer to send this as my laptop is currently going through screening by i.t. to use on their network. I have taken some pretty cool pics so far and will post some of them when im able. They did have babybacks here for dinner and although they were not smoked they were very tender and probably as close to the real they I can hope for.

Last edited:
Cool.....
icon14.gif
  Or should i say cold...lol

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky