Camp Chef Wings (a few times) and Chicken Pops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tander28

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 7, 2016
Kansas
I've been behind on my posting yet again, but not so much my cooking. Well, look for a big batch of posts from me tonight while I watch some Braves baseball.

First up, wings! My go to lately has been a mix of Meat Church rubs (either Honey Hog, Gospel, or Holy Gospel) paired with doctored up Sweet Baby Ray's (more rub, red wine vinegar and honey). I go 220 high smoke for 30-45 min and then crank it up and char them.
IMG_1337.JPG

Notice there is one missing :P

IMG_1324.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

I'm not exclusive with the wings on the yard bird, tried the legs too lollipop style with Meat Church Holy Cow (heavy black pepper) and some Korean BBQ sauce.

IMG_1402.JPG

IMG_1404.JPG

Nice job bud the wings look delicious. I love the gospel but have never tried the holy gospel. What's the difference?

Looks good but why lollipop ? Whats better about it.?

They all look good! Would join ya for a plate of them anytime . Uh oh...7th inning stretch, time for another plate of wings!

Ryan

Wowzer that looks phenomenal. Beautiful job on the lollipop chicken. Beautiful plate!
Thanks, peachey--I appreciate it!
Nice job bud the wings look delicious. I love the gospel but have never tried the holy gospel. What's the difference?
It's somewhere between 50-70% Gospel and 30-50% Holy Cow, so basically Gospel minus sugar plus black pepper. I love it!
Looks good but why lollipop ? Whats better about it.?
Nothing really, except it presents cool and is fun! It would definitely be good for a buffet style setup when entertaining as it's much easier to eat by hand, but don't see many opportunities for that anytime soon.
looks good! I'm a big fan of the lollipops! Nice job on all of it!
Thank you, Sowsage!
They all look good! Would join ya for a plate of them anytime . Uh oh...7th inning stretch, time for another plate of wings!

Ryan
I tend to eat my way through most things: baseball, football, heck even movies and Netflix haha. Thanks, Ryan!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky