Tritip and wings.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
This past week I have been craving Wings, and my wife has been craving tri tip. So decided to do both. Used the 26” Kettle for everything and turned out great. My wife made her chimichurri sauce and I grilled up some corn and mini potatoes with the meat. The wings were actually frozen wings from Cosco that came with packets of buffalo sauce that was really good. I Just thawed them out and threw them on with the tri tip with some random seasonings. The tritip I seasoned with SPOG and a little Hardcore Carnivore. Pulled it right around 133* and let it rest while I got everything else ready. It carried over a little more than I would have liked, but it was all still good. Here are the pics, thanks for looking
IMG_5518.jpeg

IMG_5522.jpeg

IMG_2787.jpeg

IMG_2788.jpeg

IMG_5526.jpeg

IMG_5529.jpeg

IMG_5531.jpeg

This past week I have been craving Wings, and my wife has been craving tri tip. So decided to do both. Used the 26” Kettle for everything and turned out great. My wife made her chimichurri sauce and I grilled up some corn and mini potatoes with the meat. The wings were actually frozen wings from Cosco that came with packets of buffalo sauce that was really good. I Just thawed them out and threw them on with the tri tip with some random seasonings. The tritip I seasoned with SPOG and a little Hardcore Carnivore. Pulled it right around 133* and let it rest while I got everything else ready. It carried over a little more than I would have liked, but it was all still good. Here are the pics, thanks for looking
View attachment 675541
View attachment 675542
View attachment 675543
View attachment 675544
View attachment 675545
View attachment 675546
View attachment 675547
the tip looks awesome. I have to be contrary because i do all of my wings in the air fryer.
whole, no breading skin only. buffalo slosh.

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Heck yeah. We often do double meats. That all looks fantastic. Nice work.
I love it best if both worlds
Nice TT and wings. I could eat a few of em.

Heck the whole plate even.
Haha I did. I was in a food coma after
Amazing meal! There's nothing on that plate that I wouldn't devour without utensils. Or a napkin!
Hahaha thanks Steve
the tip looks awesome. I have to be contrary because i do all of my wings in the air fryer.
whole, no breading skin only. buffalo slosh.
I’ve tried wings in the air fryer. I wasn’t a fan. I’ll have to try them again I don’t think I cooked them long enough to get crispy skin

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky