Buying Smoker Wood Online

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've never heard of that place, but then again, I have not had the need to purchase wood. Where do you like that wood is not available?

Check Craigslist for firewood. You should be able to find it anywhere from $25 to $40 a rick. I found a guy locally that is willing to cut it shorter to suit my needs.

I got an 8# box of red oak chunks on ebay for $1.99 plus $12 shipping (I know, the shipping on almost any wood is pricey, but when you're only paying shipping + $2, not too bad). The box was packed with the wood too. They had plenty of other types of woods too.

I don't know where you live .... but check your local tree trimming service. They can help you out. Or you can do like me and get your smoking wood from a sawmill. A heck of alot cheaper then getting it on-line.

Blza

I've been buying from them for about 1 1/2 yrs., and I have no complaints. Fast service and friendly customer support. That is my experience with the company.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky