Best Beer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't really have a favorite. Sticking with one particular beer gets boring. If I had to choose I would probably settle for Sam Adams Boston Ale or Stone Brewery's Arrogant Bastard.
I do however have favorite types of beer. I enjoy a good pale ale, a good porter & a stout is mighty tasty.

Right now in my kegerator...

2906778140103969340S425x425Q85.jpg

...I have a microbrew. Old World Brewery's Nitro Blonde.

Variety is the spice of life.
biggrin.gif

OMG...I will never bump you again...that is exactly what I wanted in our kitchen but the wife said no...Just dont understand women..Even got mad when I parked my Motorcycle in our bed room...Jeez man shes nuts

For tending the fire, it's PBR. In the house, its either Pilsner Urquell or a Guinness, depending on the time of year, Summer or Fall. But if I want a a treat, then its my all grain home brew Scotch Ale or Oatmeat Stout.

Budweiser out of a bottle, or Coors out of a bottle is everyday beer found in my fridge.

If I had to pick an every day favorite, I guess it would be PBR, but mostly it is "Anything but Bud".

BC

Samual Adams Light (best light beer IMHO) for regular drinking - also live near the Great Lakes Brewing Co. a really good local Microbrewery and they craft some great beers - Burning River Pale Ale, Dortmunder Gold Lager, Edmund Fitzgerald Porter to name a few.

It's great to go down to the brewery (has a killer restaurant also) and get it fresh.

I think this winter is when I start brewing my own.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky