Beef Ribs my turn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

They are in resting dinner isn't until 6 PM

There were Yams under them 

Resting

Later
Resting??

They don't look tired !!
icon_rolleyes.gif

They Look Tasty Though!!
drool.gif
---
points.gif

Nice Job!!
icon14.gif

Bear
Yams on the bottom rack Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

What a great looking meal, Ribs look fantastic  Great Job my friend  Who said you Yankee Boys couldn't cook !!  
biggrin.gif

drool.gif

points1.png

Garu

I love love love beef ribs!

I wish I could find a place that would give some giant dinosaur like beef ribs.  The rack you cooked is way bigger than the ones I ever come across. Great job!

Those look good!  FYI I believe those are Chuck Ribs (Rib #1 is usually thrown away by the butcher, ribs 2-3-4-5 are called Chuck Ribs and the next 3, ribs 6-7-8 are called the Plate Ribs)  Plate Ribs are much longer, about 11-12 inches long.

Looks like you got a meaty rack of Chuck Ribs!  Usually they are trimmed VERY tight and have meat only between the bones.  Yours look different from pretty much any Chuck Ribs I've ever seen.

Where did you buy them?

Jeff

Jeff's Texas Style BBQ

Marysville, WA

What a great looking meal, Ribs look fantastic  Great Job my friend  Who said you Yankee Boys couldn't cook !!  
biggrin.gif

drool.gif

points1.png

Garu
Gary Thanks I like how the mod on the kettle works for indirect cooking.Even the Yams took on some smoke.Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

I love love love beef ribs!

I wish I could find a place that would give some giant dinosaur like beef ribs.  The rack you cooked is way bigger than the ones I ever come across. Great job!
We don't buy these that often,the store is a chain store C Abras I think that is right. Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Those look good!  FYI I believe those are Chuck Ribs (Rib #1 is usually thrown away by the butcher, ribs 2-3-4-5 are called Chuck Ribs and the next 3, ribs 6-7-8 are called the Plate Ribs)  Plate Ribs are much longer, about 11-12 inches long.

Looks like you got a meaty rack of Chuck Ribs!  Usually they are trimmed VERY tight and have meat only between the bones.  Yours look different from pretty much any Chuck Ribs I've ever seen.

Where did you buy them?

Jeff

Jeff's Texas Style BBQ

Marysville, WA

Where did you buy them?

Jeff

Jeff's Texas Style BBQ

Marysville, WA
Jeff Thanks for that info,they come from a small chain store C Abras ,packed 4 ribs to a cryovac .We seen them in the meat counter then in the bulk section.They were definitely worth getting I still have a rack or 2 for BBQ season.

Richie  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky