Barn tear down...Shed build pics.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep. All down hill from here. Tides are getting right...Think I'm gonna slip off to the coast for some topwater redfishing here soon. I need a nice quiet day on the water.
Dang I would run the boat for ya!!!! Last weekend we needed a day on the water...ie to catch some mud bugs but when we got to are fav mud bug spot the road to the ramp still had 15 feet of snow/ice covering it.......so ended up at another body of water....no mud bugs in the traps but a just a nice day on the water!

Reactions: indaswamp
Nice thinking with the 1/4-20's and fender washers to compress the door edge where the hinges screw in. You can periodically tighten 'em too.
I've been very impressed with your many creative details like that.

Reactions: indaswamp
Nice thinking with the 1/4-20's and fender washers to compress the door edge where the hinges screw in. You can periodically tighten 'em too.
I've been very impressed with your many creative details like that.
And I used nylock nuts so they will not loosen up over time....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky