Anyone use the masterbuilt 560??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Check this out.

Reactions: Will Squared

Here you go: I bought the M/B the middle of January this year after studying it for several weeks.
Local Walmart had it in stock, and when I went in to Walmart, the damn thing jumped in the back of my SUV.
This thing is so good, and hard to mess anything up that you're cooking. 10 hour brisket, sausage, grilled fish, steaks out of this world, chicken, pizza, prime rib roasts, just about anything you can think of to smoke, grill, roast is on the table.
I've found that B&B Char Logs work well with the feed system and seem to last a little longer than briquettes and lump charcoal.
The only thing that is a misfire is the software for your phone for remote control. It just doesn't get along well with Android devices. I was never able to connect the wi-fi on the grill to ANY of my Samsung devices, although Bluetooth is a fast connection, I needed the extra coverage of my home wi-fi. Like a few other owners of the 560, I opted for a Fireboard controller that works like the Masterbuilt controller should but doesn't.
If you have something specific in mind, hit me up

Here you go: I bought the M/B the middle of January this year after studying it for several weeks.
Local Walmart had it in stock, and when I went in to Walmart, the damn thing jumped in the back of my SUV.
This thing is so good, and hard to mess anything up that you're cooking. 10 hour brisket, sausage, grilled fish, steaks out of this world, chicken, pizza, prime rib roasts, just about anything you can think of to smoke, grill, roast is on the table.
I've found that B&B Char Logs work well with the feed system and seem to last a little longer than briquettes and lump charcoal.
The only thing that is a misfire is the software for your phone for remote control. It just doesn't get along well with Android devices. I was never able to connect the wi-fi on the grill to ANY of my Samsung devices, although Bluetooth is a fast connection, I needed the extra coverage of my home wi-fi. Like a few other owners of the 560, I opted for a Fireboard controller that works like the Masterbuilt controller should but doesn't.
If you have something specific in mind, hit me up
That was just about perfect here in Canada I believe there $800 plus tax.so wanted to be sure before I purchased. I have a kamado joe, Oklahoma joe, weber smokey mountain , treager pig pellet grill looking to add this beast to the collection if it compared well

Canada I believe there $800 plus tax

I assume those are Canadian dollars because my 560 only cost $500 here in Calif.

I LOVE my 560 !

I think it would be unwise on investing in anything else.

We got ours in January and I use it all the time. It is extremely versatile !

I have used mine to cold smoke, dry, smoke, grill, sear, etc. I have not baked with it yet but I will.

You will not be disappointed.

They are coming out with a 1060 (1060 cubic inches) in the spring for around $700. But I think the 560 is just right for us.

Reactions: pc farmer
I assume those are Canadian dollars because my 560 only cost $500 here in Calif.

I LOVE my 560 !

I think it would be unwise on investing in anything else.

We got ours in January and I use it all the time. It is extremely versatile !

I have used mine to cold smoke, dry, smoke, grill, sear, etc. I have not baked with it yet but I will.

You will not be disappointed.

They are coming out with a 1060 (1060 cubic inches) in the spring for around $700. But I think the 560 is just right for us.
Yes Canada dollars sorry. Worth a fraction less the Double ply Toilet paper sheets Right now .

I have done chicken, ribs, tri tip, 7 lb Waygu short rib, asparagus. I have 0 issues..luckily my bt and wifi work fine just gotta remember to hit the button every time you open a door. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested...

Ps
I got some grates to replace the split upper grates I guess that's a complaint..I didn't like the two piece upper grates.

I'd like to see a picture of your 7' pipe/ offset pit.
Did you make it?

I had it made at a county jail by an inmate. It's over 30 years old and on it's 3rd firebox. This is the only one I could find
snow on the pit.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky