Masterbuilt 560 power adapter question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

psk193

Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
South Texas
I have had a MB 560 smoker for several years. We recently moved and my power adapter got thrown in a box with all of the other power adapters in the house. Now I am trying to determine which one is for the smoker. MB tech support's bots did not understand the question I was asking and would only give me the input voltage. Without talking to a real person, I was unable to clarify the correct output voltage and amperage that I am looking for. I would appreciate it if an owner of a 560 could look at their adapter and give me the "output" voltage and amperage so that I can identify the right adapter. Thanks, Scott

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky