Another weekend coming and............;}-

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
I've got some goodies to smoke in Flo. Two 11lb. Briskets and a 9.25lb. Shoulder.

Well,I'll be happy,Flo will be happy and the neighbors coming by to visit
( I know they just want to smell my Butt).
Well, I'm going to have some more Eggs(darn things are good!!!)and do an extra 2 doz. for pickling.Mmmmmmmm..........
And I got $10.00 that Trish don't know about, I'm doing some ABT's and Moinks!!!
I'll keep you posted.Oh, I won't be doing this till Friday.Had the chance to get the meat (good mood) so grabbed it
icon_confused.gif

Looks and sound like its gonna be a good smoke I'll be watching for the Qview

Yes sir looks like a good smoke gonna happen at your place happy smoking and don't forget the Q

I didn't mean to dissapoint you. However,I don't watch Football,I get mixed up with all the strikes and birdies!!!
However, watch for this weekends big smoke,The Son is(suppose to) be bringing some more Brisky and Ribs- maybe another Butt.
I'm doind Eggs and ABT's for sure and will probably have a Fattie or two...
the In-laws want some food for thier Campground friends.
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

I'm going to introduce them to smoked deviled Eggs and will be pickling some for later.
Anyhow, I'll have Jr. to be my Photojournalist...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Later,have fun and
SMOKE HAPPY
Old School aka bbqfans
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky