Another Salisbury Steak and Mashed post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ofelles

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 16, 2019
Brentwood CA
Salisbury steak and gravy with mashed yellow potatoes

Salisbury Steak and Mashed.JPG

Something simple and filling, we're still reeling from our son passing on Wednesday.

Terribly sorry for you and your Mrs'. I don't know if or how I would handle losing one of my girls. My Wife would be inconsolable. Our thoughts are with you...JJ

Beautiful plate of food. I love my Salisbury steak and taters with gravy.

Very, very sorry to hear about your son. Heartbreaking to read things like this but life throws some curve balls our way sometimes.

Robert

Reactions: ofelles
Great looking meal!
I feel your pain, we lost our daughter at age 23.
You never forget, but it does get easier to get up every day as time does heal.
Al

OMG!!
That's terrible!
Losing Bear Jr would finish me off !
So Sad---Prayers Sent.
Plate looks Tasty.

Bear

Looks delicious bud. So so sorry to hear about your son. I can't even imagine. You and your family will be added to my prayer list!
Looks great. One of my favorite meals. Very sorry to hear about your son, may he rest in peace.
It’s a great meal. That is horrible, hang in there. All of our prayers brother.
Great meal, and prayers sent your way. Any words I have to say will be lacking other than that.
Really hate to hear about your loss .
Terribly sorry for you and your Mrs'. I don't know if or how I would handle losing one of my girls. My Wife would be inconsolable. Our thoughts are with you...JJ
Hard times. So sorry. That plate looks just divine.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
So sorry for your loss. Can't begin to image.
Prayers for peace and comfort in this difficult time.
Keith
Beautiful plate of food. I love my Salisbury steak and taters with gravy.

Very, very sorry to hear about your son. Heartbreaking to read things like this but life throws some curve balls our way sometimes.

Robert
Great looking meal!
I feel your pain, we lost our daughter at age 23.
You never forget, but it does get easier to get up every day as time does heal.
Al
OMG!!
That's terrible!
Losing Bear Jr would finish me off !
So Sad---Prayers Sent.
Plate looks Tasty.

Bear

Thanks everyone for the prayers and thoughts. We are supposed to go before our kids!
The really tragic and frustrating part of this is he died from covid, unvaccinated. "It won't happen to me!" he said.......................until it does.

The food looks excellent!
You have our condolences as well as our prayers!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky