Another "New from Florida"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NWFFT

Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
FL Panhandle
My name is Barry and I have been "grilling" for many years and think I do fairly well on a charcoal grill. I refuse to use gas grills. I am completely new to smoking and will ask for a lot of help/advice. I bought a Traeger Pro 22. I also am starting to learn about different meat cuts so I will ask questions there also. Thanks in advance for future advice/help.

Welcome from another Floridian. I too just got a Traeger after a few decades of smoking and grilling with wood and charcoal. I hear you on the gas, it ain't happening here either.

Where in Florida?

I'm in the Ft Myers area.

Welcome to the board! Ask and we will answer. Use the Search here to look up your smoker and see how people use them.

Welcome from another Floridian. I too just got a Traeger after a few decades of smoking and grilling with wood and charcoal. I hear you on the gas, it ain't happening here either.

Where in Florida?

I'm in the Ft Myers area.
I live in Milton FL, just east of Pensacola. Thanks for asking.

Glad to have you. Don't hesitate to ask questions or chime in with answers. I'm also strict charcoal kinda guy.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky