Another Crappie Day...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love those Crappies!
They are good, for sure. Probably the best tasting fish in fresh water, at least near me. I hear Walleye are excellent table fare, too, but have never had them and there are none anywhere near me...

I would of mounted them.......on a toasted bun! Nice haul and fry!
I tried to go out monday morning, but I guess putting tile in my inlaws fields is more important, so I shoveled mud all day instead...:emoji_disappointed:

I can't believe your not depressed with all the crappie days you've had recently Charles. LOL

I've never tried crappies before, but they sure does look good.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I can't believe your not depressed with all the crappie days you've had recently Charles. LOL

I've never tried crappies before, but they sure does look good.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris, if you ever get the chance to eat them, I think you'll be hooked...pun intended...😂

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky