Easter Etouffee...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The beauty of it is that just like gumbo, you can make it with other protein.
That's why I considered it , and agree . Being in Missouri , I never ate seafood growing up . Now Missouri has a shrimp farm presence just 30 minutes west of me . indaswamp indaswamp one thing that caught my attention with this , is I made sausage the other day . All the normal for us , but I wanted to try something different . So I made 2 pounds of " Old Bay " sausage . Nothing else used but Old Bay seasoning at 1 TBL per pound of grind . All pork butt . Uncured , grilled fresh . It surprised me how really good it was . That dish you posted would be great as is , with a link of this sausage laid right on top .

Reactions: indaswamp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky