Al's meatloaf ready for overnight in fridge and more

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Been a busy morning. Made a keto pumpkin cheese cake that I pretty sure gonna be really good.

20201101_105947.jpg

Smoked Tri-Tip. Only took one hour to get to 125. Ran 225 guess should of done low smoke but used the tube with chips. In the sous vide at 130. Going to make Abuelo’s Papas con Chile to go with Tri-Tip

20201101_105659.jpg

Made Al's Meatloaf. Boy that was one of those Hot Poblano peppers! Its going to be spicy! In the fridge until tomorrow.
20201101_105634.jpg

Got some bacon soaking. Need take better look next time before they wrap it. No fat. Bacon needs some fat. We will see.
20201101_110347.jpg
Filled hot tub yesterday and this is what I got. Drained this morning and trying again. Wasted 4.5 cups of acid on that.
20201031_113115.jpg

On to Sourdough. Want to try new recipe. Searching.

wow, you're busy today brian! Looks like some great eats in your future! Them taters look scrumptious! All my favorites, red meat, taters and maybe soon fresh bread...oh my. And then meatloaf....mmmmmm. As far as hot tub goes, have you ever tried hydrogen peroxide in it? Way better than chlorine and better for your skin

Ryan

Man you’ve been working it. Lmk how that pumpkin cheesecake is. Sounds great. I’ll find my wife’s keto pumpkin bar recipe soon and I’ll share it. They are the bomb.

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky