3 Layer Meatloaf with Romanoff Potato Puff Cups, And BBQ Cake also

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Everything looks excellant David, but I think I'll start with some of that pie

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

It was a good meatloaf and the potatoes were very tasty,
But i'm with you I am all about the dessert most times, lol
And this one was really wild with all the full flavours

David

have mercy! That is a great looking loaf and plate. And then you top it off with that dessert. I'd been worthless the rest of the day!

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

I understand , I did have to go and sit on the deck and stare at the lake for awhile with my eyes closed, lol

David

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Wow...looks great!

Unfortunately for me, the wife doesn't like meatloaf so I only get it at diners.

Thanks Eddie for the like and the comment

It was a great meal

I hear you on trying to keep the wife happy, I have done individual items when I smoke or BBQ

Like a mini loaf for you and a nice steak ( or what ever her fav is ) for her ,
That way you get to make your own meatloaf instead of only at a dinner :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Reactions: uncle eddie
Wow David!! That is taking meatloaf to a whole new level. It's absolutely, insanely,over-the-top delicious looking. Very nice buddy and I bet there were some happy folks chowing down on that.

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was a really good meal and it worked out nice. I did this last year ( May 2022 ). but when I put it together I did not put anything between the 2 parts , and I said to myself , SELF what were you thinking you could have added more . lol
So this time I added the 3/4 pound bacon and cheddar.... that made it better
But....but...but...where's the gravy? David, you been busting my chops over a lack of gravy. time for me to get a little dig in :emoji_laughing:
I deserve that, yes I do dig at you about the gravy so , yes I deserve that.

Here is last nights offering to be fried and then into a sandwich, also with no gravy, lol
DSC_7500.JPG

David

Reactions: 02ebz06
Terrific looking meatloaf and potatoes. I will definitely have to give this a go. I may forget the cheese on top and go for the bacon weave as gmc2003 gmc2003 suggested.

Awesome as usual!

Thanks Ray for the like and the comment

yes the meal was great and nice hot dessert

I have done them both ways with and without the bacon weave that I
got the instructions from Chris ( gmc2003 gmc2003 ), always a good topping or wrap if you will.

David

Wow David everything looks amazing...as usual! Love the tater idea and gotta try that and I'll also take a big bowl of cherry pie please 😍.

And so sorry about your BIL.
Will keep y'all in our prayers!

Keith

Thanks Keith for the love and the comment

yes the meal was great and I really like the Romanoff potatoes, I have done before as a bigger pan full, it was also very good.
and the Rhubarb, blueberry, cherry ( and ginger ale ) cake hot off the Q was almost the best dessert I have made

( And thank you it is sad , and he has come to terms with it , but he is just pissed off , and nothing he can do about it. We are just trying to make it easier on the 2 of them. Closer to Doc's and appointments, and the treatments )

David

Very nice job, and you may not be able to wait until tomorrow for a sandwich maybe later tonight.

Thank you Riley for the comment

Funny you say that as , yes I did a drive by the fridge later that night and took a big slice and ate it cold on my way through, lol

David

Last edited:
Reactions: Nefarious
Wow, what a feast! Kudos for taking care of the fam, great work! RAY

Thanks Ray for the like and the comment

Was a very good meal and hot dessert , I had my fill for sure.

And thank you, I know they would do it for Mona and I if needed be. We made the space and can help them out. That is what it is all about. ( also Mona's 86 year old mom is moving into our main space end of June, will be a full house here for sure. More to cook for, and glad to do that also.)

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky