Air fried thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Seasoned right out of the package, no drying of the skin or nothing.

Left them site for about 10 mins to get the seasoning to set alittle.

Fryer at 380 degrees. Put the thighs in.

20 mins in to the cook I flip them.

Total cook time was 40 mins. Perfect crispy skin, bone pulled clean. I was really impressed with them.

Reactions: Bearcarver
Looks great. Got to love kitchen toys...JJ

Looks good . Might have to gives this a try . Got some thighs that need cooked .

Looks Great, Adam!!:)
I gotta try "2" Thighs.
I tried 3 when I first got my Fryer, and they never got done, even with a lot of extra time.
Dang things just too small to do more than 2 nice sized Thighs.

Yours Look Awesome!
Like.

Bear

Looks Great, Adam!!:)
I gotta try "2" Thighs.
I tried 3 when I first got my Fryer, and they never got done, even with a lot of extra time.
Dang things just too small to do more than 2 nice sized Thighs.

Yours Look Awesome!
Like.

Bear

Can't over stuff. I did one huge leg quarter and it took forever. I am thinking about getting that new one. Just hope it's alot bigger.

Thanks for the like.

Well after seeing numerous posts about the darn Air fryer, I bought one & it should be delivered on Monday.
I already bought a bag of French fries & that will be the inaugural cook. If it turns out french fries like real hot oil cooked fries then I'll be a happy camper. Next up onion rings. Then maybe we will branch out into different areas. If it doesn't work as advertised, then I'm only out $150. No big deal.
Al

Well after seeing numerous posts about the darn Air fryer, I bought one & it should be delivered on Monday.
I already bought a bag of French fries & that will be the inaugural cook. If it turns out french fries like real hot oil cooked fries then I'll be a happy camper. Next up onion rings. Then maybe we will branch out into different areas. If it doesn't work as advertised, then I'm only out $150. No big deal.
Al
I got the nu-wave air fryer . Just a small one . Use it 2 to 3 times a week . Makes really good frozen fries , tater tots , onion rings . We love it . Re heats fried fish like a champ .

I got the nu-wave air fryer . Just a small one . Use it 2 to 3 times a week . Makes really good frozen fries , tater tots , onion rings . We love it . Re heats fried fish like a champ .

OK Buddy, I'm really looking forward to trying this thing out.
Al

Al

That's Great Al !!
I never tried Frozen Fries, but it makes my own Fresh Cut Fries Great !!
Somebody said don't use your Rotisserie Basket for your Onion Rings, because they thaw & get soft & fall together while spinning. I'd just lay them out flat.
Sausage is Super Awesome in a Air Fryer.
I have a section on "HotAirFryer" in my "Step by Steps" Index.

Bear

image.jpg
I’ve wondered about these but we cook for a small army at all times lol. Family of 6 here and we always have a few stragglers around. We had to upgrade to the turkey fryer just cut down on cook times around here lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky