A Good Ol' Countrified Breakfast (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mmmmm, that's a nice Breakfast!
Being over the top insane you can bet I'd would've gone with the gravy... LOL!
I'd be seeing how much bacon and eggs two of those biscuits could hold, and then smothering two more in gravy and crumbled bacon.
YEAH BABY!

Now just quit it John!! :emoji_blush: First Jimmy has me wanting to make sausage gravy and biscuits and now you have me wanting to replicate this breakfast along with the gravy. Oh well, I may just have to get it ALL going and make a breakfast that'll last all day.

Thank you for the kind words though my friend. Very much appreciated.

Glad I have a 6-burner cooktop,
Robert

All this talk of Biscuits and Gravy is driving me crazy! That's it, Buttermilk Biscuits and Sausage Gravy it is, Sunday morning!
I was planning to sleep in, eat some Eggs and relax. BUT NO, Y'all got keep pushing and Now, I got to get up earlier and satisfy the the hunger you guys drove me to. Dang it!...JJ

Come on now Jimmy!! You and Chile are ganging up on me. This just isn't fair :emoji_astonished: It's a cold, blustery morning here in Cen Tex, Tracy just got out of bed, and I'm starting to get hungry. She loves French Toast so I stopped and got a loaf of fresh baked French bread to make some for her this morning but that sure seems lacking now that I've read all your commentary.

In a food quandary,
Robert

We're heading for some breakfast soon. And I doubt it'll be near that good. Nice spread Robert!

Hang tight Steve!! I'm loading up a box of breakfast goodies and will send it to you via PM. Keep an eye on your inbox :emoji_blush:

Really??
Robert

Reactions: Steve H
Looks fantastic Robert!
I'd have to go back to bed after eating all that!

Thanks Al. I did manage to last long enough to help Tracy clean up after breakfast but not much after that. It was cold, windy, yucky, and raining that morning. The perfect scenario for a nice nap to sleep off that meal....then start planning dinner.

Now I gotta go make another nreakfast,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky